May 15, 2011

Summer, 2010. The Beginning

So, summer has began. I am staying at my boyfriend's house in Pennsylvania for the summer. I got here last Tuesday afternoon and I haven't really slowed down since. On that Tuesday, I went to Andy's brother Scott's baseball game. Scott is a senior in high school and he is the catcher on their baseball team. I don't know much about baseball, but I think he is really good. Haha.

I have also applied to a lot of places. I have applied at:
Red Lobster
Applebees
TGI Friday's
Red Robin
Max & Erma's
and another Applebees.

So far, I have an interview at TGI Friday's and both Applebees and Max & Erma's said that they would call me this week. I am hoping to work nights at Friday's and possibly work the lunch shift at Max & Erma's. Or just work Friday's. Haha. I will just be happy to have a job.

The only reason that I am even posting is because I am so excited that I have access to the internet. I spent almost 3 hours today trying to set up the wireless internet here.

Wish me luck at my job interview on Tuesday!!!

1 comment: