Mar 22, 2011

P90x, Day 1

Yeah. I tried it two summers ago, and today, I started it up again. P90x. If you have never done it, you don't know what you're missing. It's intense. Really intense. I'm always panting and sweating in less than 5 minutes. I don't know what happened last summer, but I worked out one day (yes one. I did laps in a pool) but I lost more weight (and fat) than I did the summer before when I did a mix of P90x and weight training.
Well, I went an entire semester and the only thing that I lifted at all was my grades. Haha. It was also probably the most stressful semester of my life. Long story short...I put on all of the weight I lost over the summer. I'm not happy about it because, well, I looked better without it.
I have made a vow to eat better and stick to this workout plan. I am giving myself one "off day" a week, and the other 6 days, I am going to push it hard with P90x. I am going to try to post on here as well to keep my motivation up. I will not be posting progress pics, though. I am a little too self conscious for that.
I am also going to eat better. I make smoothies (or eat a peanut butter sandwich) for breakfast. I plan to stick with that.
So, what's on deck for tomorrow? Shoulders and arms and ab ripper x. I am thinking that I will get up early to do shoulders and arms and then do ab ripper x in the afternoon.
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment