Dec 25, 2010

The Holidays

I'm pretty beat. I have been going nonstop since break began. It's sad to say, but I almost can't wait to be back at B-W. *Almost.*

I am staying at Andy's house for the holidays. Everything is going okay. It really could be better, but, right now, I will settle for okay.

I have also been working. At the closest Lone Star. Which happens to be almost 40 minutes away and even slower than the Lone Star in North Olmsted. Oh well, it gets me out of the house.

I actually have been working a lot. Thursday, I worked an 8 hour shift (which, if you have never worked at an actual restaurant, is a long, long, long shift) without a break. I have another one of those shifts tomorrow and even a longer one on Monday. So much for only 3 shifts a week. (I got 6 this week.)

I seem to have had a really short temper lately. Maybe it's cabin fever. Or maybe it's how much I am working. Anyway, I am working on it.

My holiday was great. I really like spending time with Andy's family. It makes it not-so-bad that mine lives so far away.

It's really late. And I am tired. Exhausted, really. It has been a long day. Which, by the way, included me setting up the wireless network for Andy's family. Which is why I am able to be on my laptop at 1:16am making this available to you fine people. Merry Christmas. I hope yours was as heartwarming as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment