Jul 17, 2010

Crazy Times

I have had such a crazy, crazy day.
Andy told me before we got together that he had a crazy ex girlfriend. I never thought that things would get this out of hand. A couple days ago, a friend of his ex friended me on facebook and I added her, not knowing who she was. When I realized who she was (and also, that I have never met her) I deleted her and blocked her. I don't need that kind of drama in my life. She sent Andy a message on facebook:
Thanks for deleting me off of facebook and your girlfriend or whoever the hell she is for blocking me.That's good because maybe you shouldn't hide hide things or people from your girlfriend. Oh and **** is my bestest friend and she tells me EVERYTHING. She's way to good for you she just doesn't realize it yet. I always thought you were a pretty kool guy until now. Thanks and have a great day!!! :)
**** Is this girl's best friend. I don't want to put names on here because this is my personal therapeutic blog and not a place to talk trash on other people. I know and trust my boyfriend and I know that he is not cheating on me. Which brings me to the next message, an email that i received this morning:
Amanda,
I know this will be hard for you to believe well it really shouldn't be but your so called boyfriend
Andrew Betts is cheating on you with other girls while you are not around such as during the summer, holidays, and pretty much any time he's home and away from you. Sorry, don't mean to sound blunt but I just thought you should know the truth becuase I've been told once a cheater always a cheater. He tells everyone at home that you have told him it's alright for him to see other women and even have sexual encounters when you guys are apart becasue you are doing the same. I guess the way he explains it is you guys have an open relationship? I know you'll probably ignore this but this is only to benefit you and help you, because I don't think any women should be treated this way. Feel free to email me back if you have any questions! IMy mom has even witnessed him at the meadows racetrack with a girl with blonde hair and they were extremely friendly with each other while betting on the horses. My mother actually had an encounter with them and he had his arms around her and kissed her.
Again I am very sorry for you to have to find out this way.
I have very good reason to believe that they are from the same person. It really makes me angry that someone wants to cause so much drama in my life. My relationship is probably one of the most stable things in my life right now. It really hurts that someone is trying to sabotage it. I really love my boyfriend and I trust him. Completely.
I believe that this whole ordeal has actually made me stronger. Despite my anger, I am really glad that it happened because it made me realize how much he means to me. I love him very much. We were talking about it afterwards and how strong it is going to make us. This is how the conversation went:
Andy: This is one of those things that either can break you or make you stronger.
Andy: I vote for the making us stronger.
Me: I agree, sweetie.
Andy: Let's get married.
Me. Um, Andy?
Andy: Ya?
Me: That's a little drastic, don't ya think?
Andy: Haha. Okay. We will wait.
I have no reason not to trust Andy. He even previously gave me his facebook password. Not that I have used it for anything, but if he was hiding stuff from me, then he wouldn't be so willing to share his passwords.
Anyway. I don't want to dwell on this situation anymore. The girls have caused enough unneeded drama.




2 comments:

  1. Awww. *hugs*
    I hate drama whores, but I totally love the sound of you and your andy. Whom I haven't met, but whom you should marry just so you can honeymoon to hawaii as an excuse to see me. Hahahaha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you and stanley. You guys never post anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete